Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Post!

The title of this post is a lie.

This is a new blog, but I am going to be adding in posts from the journal that I kept in high school during my time in México, as well as my time in Spain and in Ireland.

I realized that the only reason I was keeping my Facebook was so that my family could be updated on what I was doing.  In this way, I can post what I want to post without having to worry about getting tagged in incriminating photos, or viewing the (usually misinformed) political opinions of my friends during election time.  So I deleted it.

Anyway, now that I got that out of my system...

Welcome to the official blog of Emily Kauffman.  Feel free to share it with others.  If my mother is my only viewer, that is enough incentive for me to maintain it.

Kauffman