Friday, August 9, 2013

Magellan 2013: Santa Maria, CA

Currently Listening To: G.I. Joe: Retaliation - the movie
Miles Traveled: ... I forget.  Again.  It was like 75 miles today...
Current Location: Santa Maria, CA

I left my motel this morning and drove to Santa Maria.  I stopped along the road three times over the short trip to sleep.  I was so exhausted.  I somehow managed to get dirt in my eye and scratched it all up so bad that it wouldn't open all day.  When I made it to Santa Maria, I bought eye drops and stuff for it, but I've been walking around with it twitching and watering and looking pretty weird.  But none of this is important for you to know...

I'm at my friend's house in Santa Maria.  I was planning on just staying the night, but we haven't seen each other in almost two years, so I'm going to hang out here for a few days.  Tomorrow we are staying at University of California Santa Barbara.  I forgot what good food tasted like.  We had a huge dinner consisting of tri tip steak grilled over red oak, linguiƧa, potatoes, beans, salad... and now we are watching G.I. Joe and eating ice cream.  Today has been a good day.

Also, at AMH's request, commenting is now available on the posts.  :)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment