Sunday, August 18, 2013

Magellan 2013: Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Currently Listening To: Nothing.  
Miles Traveled: I forgot to check.  7,700 something.
Current Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I'm practically done with the Magellan road trip which is sad, but I'm with Connor for the night finally.

I left the awesome hotel in the morning and drove to Ohio.  It took forever because there was an accident on 70 eastbound, so I sat for an hour.  Surprisingly, I wasn't too impatient, and I just sat and listened to the radio.  I got into Pickerington around eight and met up with Casey at Barnes & Noble. We hung out for about an hour and just talked and caught up.  I'm going to miss her when she leaves for Spain.  The three musketeers are dwindling.  :(

The next few days we are just going to walk around and hike and explore.  He's going to show me the park and the falls and whatever else.  But we are going to bed now, so I'll probably write one more post when I'm in McAlisterville with pictures and that will be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment