Thursday, August 15, 2013

Magellan 2013: Mesa Verde (August 13th)

Alright, in posting with my phone in my tent, so this should be short.  Last night I stayed in Zion National Park.  I really want to see Bryce Canyon and Canyonlands, but that will have to be next time.  

These were three pictures I had on my iPhone. First is Mesa Verde site.  Second is Zion site, and third is somewhere in Zion.


Tonight I'm staying at Mesa Verde, and it is probably the best place I've been to in this entire trip.  My tent is in the trees, so I feel super cozy and shaded.  Also, I made a friend.  He works at the Mesa Verde store.  He gave me the senior discount and made me pinky promise not to tell.  So naturally, it's going on the blog.  I'm meeting up with him tomorrow sometime to hang out.  There's a bear somewhere in the vicinity of the campsite, so I have my camera ready just in case.  A few people saw it already.

I'm staying here again tomorrow night  instead if a motel in Durango like I was planning to because its just so awesome.

Goodnight!   

No comments:

Post a Comment