Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Magellan 2013: McAlisterville, PA (Final destination...for now)

Currently Listening To: I've Got Friends - Manchester Orchestra
Miles Traveled: 8,009.3 (final number)
Current Location: McAlisterville, PA

And I'm done!  I left Ohio around ten, stopped in at W&J, and then drove to McAlisterville.  I'll be here until next Wednesday, and then I gotta go back for Parkhurst and ROTC stuff.

I don't know what to say as a final post.  It was a great trip and I've learned a lot.  I'm tired of blogging. My deteriorating spine is tired of sleeping on the ground.  I got some pretty good pictures, and I can't wait to open them up in photoshop.  My car has proven to be great. If it was going to break down, I think it would've by now.

I'm surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket that whole time.  I'm quite proud of myself.

Uhh what else... I need to make an expense sheet for the Magellan, and make a video for the comms office.  That's it!  Good trip.  Goodbye.

Oh, and my friends and I are planning a trip to Colorado already for this year.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment